SOLAR ENERGY HUB FOR RURAL ELECTRIFICATION
Making ENERGY ACCESS universal!
1.4 billion people are currently living without electricity. In sub-Saharan Africa, only 8% of the population in rural areas has access to electricity. SEH is an step forward for local development.
Solar Energy HUB (SEH) characteristics:
- Complete system including the main PV solar components: solar modules, aluminum structure, charge controller, inverter, battery bank, user manual, cables and accessories (cables, plugs, etc).
- AC appliances: Solar Milling machine, lighting and fridges.
- Other AC appliance to use: mobile charging, TV, radio, laptop, printer…
- Two standard kit sizes available: 1000Wp or 2000Wp.
- Other configuration upon request.
- Packaging: Two wooden boxes for a safety transportation.
What can you expect about the SEH?
- Access of an independent and renewable energy source.
- Equipment with very low running costs.
- No fuel fossils needed.
- The kit includes everything pre-mounted.
- Easy to implement.
- All the components are standard, easy to maintain everywhere.
- First quality components brand.